Website Terms & Conditions
All the information contained in this website is accurate and believed to be reliable as of the date of publication. However, the accuracy and entirety is not guaranteed. Due to technical advancements the site is subject to change without notice. This website is intended as a guide for use by knowledgeable persons with similar technical skills and is to be used at their own discretion and liability.
Central Components Manufacturing concedes that the statements contained herein, are made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be construed to warrant suitability of any product for any particular purpose. Since performance may vary under circumstances initiated by the user, it is recommended that the user independently test and determine the suitability of the product for its intended use. The user assumes all risks and liability in connection with the use thereof, the products contained within this website.
Neither the seller nor the manufacturer shall be liable to the user or any other persons involved for any injury or for any direct or consequential damages sustained or incurred by reason of the use of any of the seller's products that were defective. Any customized item or special option added to a product is considered a "custom special" and is non-cancelable (once put into production) and non-returnable.
All components are warranted to be free from defects in material workmanship at the time of sale and under said warranty liability is limited to the replacement of product proved to be defective within 60 days of the date of delivery.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Net 30 days. Carrying charge of 1-1/4% per month (15% annual rate) after 60 days.
- All orders are F.O.B. Central Components Manufacturing Plant (unless otherwise specified).
- Minimum Order:
- $100.00 per order.
- Special Orders (Custom Orders):
- Non-standard customized items are non-cancelable, after being put into production, and non-returnable.
- Claims and Errors:
- Claims of shortage, price corrections or erroneous charges must be presented within thirty (30) days of the invoice date or they will not be acted upon.
- Freight Claims:
- CCM is not liable for damages to or loss of any product after delivery to an approved freight carrier. CCM products are carefully inspected prior to shipment. Should any damage or loss be encountered, contact the freight carrier immediately!
- Delivery Schedules:
- We will follow requested due dates whenever possible. Any changes to scheduled delivery dates will require confirmation by CCM and may incur additional charges. Circumstances beyond our control may delay deliveries.
- Order Acknowledgments:
- All orders will be acknowledged. Customers will be advised of the approximate ship date. Any changes or deviations will be noted on the order acknowledgment pending buyer's acceptance.
- CCM will not accept returned merchandise without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number that will be issued by our customer service department. All returns must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. Freight damage, signs of usage, missing parts, etc., will not be credited. Returns due to customer error are subject to a restocking charge and customers are liable for all freight charges incurred. All RMA products must be received within thirty (30) days from date of issue to receive proper credit.
Limited Warranty and Disclaimers
With respect to products manufactured, fabricated, or assembled by CENTRAL Components Manufacturing. Division ("CENTRAL"), or products to which CENTRAL adds value, CENTRAL warrants to the Customer to whom such products are sold, and to no others, that such products shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of sixty (60) days after delivery of the products to said customer Said warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty given by CENTRAL with respect to such products. CENTRAL specifically disclaims any and all other warranties on such products, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, in fact or-in law.
With respect to products not manufactured, fabricated, or assembled by CENTRAL, or products to which CENTRAL does not add value, CENTRAL makes no express warranties whatsoever, and CENTRAL specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in fact or in law. CENTRAL will, however, transfer to the Customer to whom the products are sold, and to no others, any transferable warranties on such products as may be issued by the respective manufacturers thereof, provided that CENTRAL assumes no liability by reason of any such transfer, and that any such transfer is without recourse to CENTRAL.
CENTRAL's liability and Customers sole and exclusive remedy under any warranty issued by CENTRAL hereunder is limited, at CENTRAL's election, to: (1) refund of CENTRAL's Customers purchase price for said products, without interest; (2) repair of such products; or (3) replacement of such products, provided however, that such products as CENTRAL elects to replace must be returned to CENTRAL by Customer, along with acceptable evidence of purchase, within sixty (60) calendar days from date of delivery, freight prepaid. CENTRAL is not responsible for products to which repairs have been made without CENTRAL's written consent.
In no event shall Customer be entitled to recover from CENTRAL, nor shall CENTRAL have any liability for, any incidental, consequential, indirect, or special damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, arising from or related to the sale of said products, including but not limited to damages arising from or related to loss of business, loss of profit, loss of goodwill, injury to reputation, overhead, downtime, repair or replacement, or charge-backs or other debits from CENTRAL's Customer or any customer of CENTRAL's Customer. Customer's recovery from CENTRAL on any claim shall not exceed Customer's purchase price of said products irrespective of the nature of the claim, whether in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise.