Ordering Information, Special Instructions and Terms of Sale
- Net 30 days. Carrying charge of 1-1/4% per month (15% annual rate) after 60 days.
- All orders are F.O.B. Central Components Manufacturing Plant (unless otherwise specified).
- Minimum Order:
- $100.00 per order.
- Special Orders (Custom Orders):
- Non-standard customized items are non-cancelable, after being put into production, and non-returnable.
- Claims and Errors:
- Claims of shortage, price corrections or erroneous charges must be presented within thirty (30) days of the invoice date or they will not be acted upon.
- Freight Claims:
- CCM is not liable for damages to or loss of any product after delivery to an approved freight carrier. CCM products are carefully inspected prior to shipment. Should any damage or loss be encountered, contact the freight carrier immediately!
- Delivery Schedules:
- We will follow requested due dates whenever possible. Any changes to scheduled delivery dates will require confirmation by CCM and may incur additional charges. Circumstances beyond our control may delay deliveries.
- Order Acknowledgments:
- All orders will be acknowledged. Customers will be advised of the approximate ship date. Any changes or deviations will be noted on the order acknowledgment pending buyer's acceptance.
- CCM will not accept returned merchandise without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number that will be issued by our customer service department. All returns must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. Freight damage, signs of usage, missing parts, etc., will not be credited. Returns due to customer error are subject to a restocking charge and customers are liable for all freight charges incurred. All RMA products must be received within thirty (30) days from date of issue to receive proper credit.